• Current PA fishing license and trout stamp
• 8 1/2’ to 10’ fly rod rated for 4, 5 or 6 wt line. On small tributary streams a 7’ or 7 1/2’ rod rated for a 3 or 4 wt line
• Chest waders with felt soles
• Vest or chest pack and fly boxes – your guide will supply effective local patterns and favorite flies as well
• Rain gear, hat and clothing appropriate for weather conditions
• Extra clothing
• Polarized sun glasses
• Items to make your trip more enjoyable
Orvis rods and reels are available for your use free of charge.
Wading staff and wader belt will be provided.
"My biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it."